Things To Do When You Misplace Your Keys and Can't Get To Work

So I misplaced my car keys today. That was stupid. I ended up missing work because I work 20 miles away and no one could give me a ride.

So here's a list of things I came up with to do when you are in this situation:

  • Search like mad. Your keys are lost; you damn well better find them.
  • Clean like mad. All of the unorganized piles of junk are seriously impairing your ability to find your keys. You might as well be productive.
  • Make some lunch. Searching for keys on an empty stomach isn't exactly productive.
  • Cry. Maybe it will make you feel better about being such an idiot. 
  • More cleaning. Less guilt.
  • Get online. Visit forums where you have friends who can make you feel better about being such an idiot.
  • Write a blog post. Because writing always make you feel better! Well, it makes me feel better...
  • Watch The Guild. You didn't realize Season 5 was out since they didn't post it on their YouTube channel.
  • Search again for keys. Still haven't found them... GRR! WHERE ARE THEY?
  • Accept failure. Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes you're the bone that gets gnawed to death.
  • Call your boss and explain that you're a moron. You really don't want him to know you're a moron, but you'd rather him know that than think you're a lazy bastard.
  • Stuff yourself with pizza and mourn your sad state. There's not a whole lot of other things to do since you're stuck at home alone.
  • Watch The Daily Show. That always makes you feel better.

Yes. I am an idiot, but at least I got an unexpected day off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My middle name is Random. Well, either that or Danger. I'm not too sure. I can't find my birth certificate.

About the blog title

The title is a play on words using the old cliche, "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't."

Zombo.com was already taken...

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.